Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pampered

Hey Hi Hello EVERYONE~~~ How are you???

I'm here to show off my pampered life again!!! Wakaka~~~ Sorry, I should say 'SHARE'. Love from family and love from my BB. Can't imagine all these happiness appear to me.

After my operation, I cannot go Switzerland for my further study because I'm under treatment for half year. It means my study is now delay again and I will not be here for the coming Chinese New Year!!! *wuwuwuwu*

I will show you how's my pampered life be and I'm now looking for job!!! I'm very boring at home and jobless is really torching me!!! NO WAY~~~

By the way, after my operation I should stop taking alcohol for half year but...... HeHe~~~ (devil laugh) I go clubbing again mostly every week!!! Envy me??? This is my life, WELCOME to MY LIFE!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment